Monday, August 18, 2008

From deepest of my heart

Hot topic or hot gossip in a society is inevitable,so do a church,and sadly this time i'm involved.
Firstly,let me have this chance to appreciate those who concern and care for me regarding this matter,Heru wijaya and his new partner.
Well....did i feel bad about this?did i feel disappointed?frankly,yes.
But after pondering about this the whole day,and almost mixed up the raisin and chocolate chip,i've finally think through.
No more "finally,he show his true colour","ugh,what a jerk","there are still many fishes in the sea" instead now i turn to look on bright side.
Definition of happiness is different to each individual,and i believe so do him and me.Once you found it,all the causes,reasons way back then doesnt matter anymore,what he had said and done doesnt matter now.How fast we move,How deep is our feeling for each other before doesnt matter anymore.what matter now is present,happiness is not easy to find.
I dare to say,even finding the joy in God.Unfortunate Christians in China have to hold a service secretly and in an uncomfortable underground place to avoid the police.Though even God presence and embrace is within them that they doesnt have to worry so much,they will still feel a bit of uneasiness adrenaline,thus they treasure each minute of it and it become precious to them.
My own happiness?
those around me you are my happiness,presently and futurely.in fact,one of the reasons i love my Daddy so much because of you guys,Minasan-wa.
I'M ABSOLUTELY FINE - DAIJOBUN
I have pass the test well,right daddy?