Thursday, February 12, 2009

present tense

fast paced.fast beat.fast.fast.i only have 10 minutes and i'm struggling to downpour all thoughts.
at first i thought,i could wait until i have ended my special 0ne month training.i described to my peeps that i have go to mountain to master a special kungfu fits from a highly formidable shifu.No fun times.No leisure.Ironically,yes i'am.

More to detail,now I've become the student of Mr AndiYanto,he is an expert professional make up artist.Why so serious?because my beloved aunt has spent many zeros on me.and not to disappoint her,i only have one thing to do,Focus.

initially,it feel a push,a hard push but seems like i'm starting to like this experience.Basically i love colours,and now the profession that i have dive into cannot stand without colours so it feel great but..there is always a but.i have nightmare everyday because in this training i have to face 30 different faces and to make it beautiful,it's really very difficult.

and yes i also took a driving lesson,a laughable experience.I think racer who born from Indonesia is well potential,only that they are not publicised as often as Kimi or Hamilton,I think.
So many cautious: i have to be 2 meters away from the opled,rhythm with braking because suddenly pops:one lady crossing the road,the abang roti,the sate man with his trolley,the crazy motorcycle drivers and the Jammed.I'm stress at the street.but i get through though.i love automotive and i love racing.

i'm packed and whole but deep in my heart i miss my peeps there in Singapore.
and i wished them LOVE.Happy valentines