Thursday, July 16, 2009

black and white


no..no about jacko this time...it's about the taiwanese series PI ZI YIN XIONG (ruffian and hero) that i just watched recently.Always famous as the Hua ze lei and the cute newcomer,Mark zhao are the main leading actors in the series.With interesting stroy plots,every corner of thrill and every mind-working scenes.this series has entertained me beyond my expectation.
For those who knows me well,i am the type who dont watch CSI,read detective Conan and will only go to watch 007 to accompany closed ones.I know that Deathnote is good but at least this time i went to the shop and especially buy the series.i'm glad that i'm not disappointed but truly like it.
This is going to be my first time own a detective series and maybe my last time,unless zaizai acting on the cool movie again.because he is hot as a cheeky detective.

P.S: i think i should own a fake gun and carry it everywhere here at jakarta because is so scary dangerous on the road.But God protection is the best armour.