Thursday, January 14, 2010

You're beautiful



i'm back from swimming in the korean waves...

it was all started from my this korean-mania friend that recommended me a real good korean 16 epsiodes series called you're beautiful....This drama isnt going to happen easily in real life..a famous band life,a promising nun becoming a promising star and of course their not ordinary love story..we only have a fat chance to be in that kind of cycle!

Normally after watching some series,it will end happily thus i,myself also move on and watch another interesting series...but i think i have drink too much from this series that i almost over-indulge in it. I want to re-watch the whole series again,i was engrossed in their other videos in you tube,i search for them in google,read them with great enthusiasm,i have all their song in my playlist,keep listening to their songs for days,have them memorised in my head,try to sing them although my Hanyu even not up to beginner level,download their pictures and even Ojiro in Love shuffle was defeated badly by Jang geun suk,he charms me.

When they see me,they will ask me " do you have someone in mind?" I understand why..

Things like this are easily forgotten no matter how great and wonderful they are,you shall write,capture or own it in your collection.Time keep still in the memorandum..

i really like this drama.Jungmal choo ah eh!

you are really beautiful..