Monday, May 3, 2010

beautiful interruption!

in the midst of stacking notes,i turn my back and run away!

these people has entertained me..and i'm fully fueled up!...2 more killing paper!

Arigato RIHITO!
Arigato SUNAKO!
Arigato MEI!
Arigato KYOHEI!

i've also received some ideas from them for my end of term project,for the book that i have to write...So many ideas of conflict,suspense,plot,character and theme...but i still cant figure out the beginning of the whole story because i clearly know once the initial paragraph is there,the rest will flow rhythmically..so i need to have a good start..my sheet of papers still thick and blank..i even bought a new pen to add the image of a good writer.yet...yet....writing a book is not easy,whether it has thousand pages or merely 100 pages. No wonder good book is expensive!

I prefer to be the reader,not the author...

anyway....

what a tempting sweet escape!