Tuesday, August 17, 2010

RI you rock!

wake up in pyjamas and stay awake in pyjamas until this afternoon,it's not that i was out nationalisme mood but i just feel happy for being free to do whatever i want to do today!like 65 years ago RI was being free from the long years of colonisation.

i've been living here as a grown up me for almost 2 years now and remember those days in a foreign country, i always feel amused. There is once when i heard from my teacher that i dont have to put my hand on my left chest to do morning assembly pledge, i was glad so glad that i'm proud to be out of place among the rest of them. and every 17 Aug, i will skip school with own hand signed letters or buy a medical letter with other Indonesian students in my school,my friends from China,Malaysia or Thailand will also joined us. We will go ice skate,movie,karaoke and neoprints.Sounds naughty?yea,i'm a rebel but no regret because it's the school fun you wouldnt want to miss in life.Besides i have a clean record no matter how naughty i was, lucky is the word.

further back, i got to spend my chilhood in Medan where i always asked to participate in the competitions such as the rope pulling race, hopping in sack and eating cracker was my favourite. I remembered that i won the second place for cracker eating and bring home the prize to my mum, so happy but was soon emotionally demolished by mum because of her saying " You joined in the cracker eating competition? when you get cough i will scold you even worse!" ...*sob*...that's my mum..

yea,yea...today every Indonesian have to recall back then how Soekarno fought the enemy and won Indonesia with glory until we can be today Indonesian and future Indonesian. The recent bad bad bad impact on Indonesia has no match at all, we are growing stronger!

Live as free men, but do not use your freedom as a cover-up for evil, live as servants of God
1 Peter 2:16

God bless Indonesia!