Thursday, October 2, 2008

Fly to the sky


RACHEL - WANG YU FEI



that's her name - Wang Yu Fei....i can see she is now fledgling and soaring...
This demure innocent sweetheart has melt my heart yesterday and by hook or crook,i must write about her.
Days filled with humps and unreturned rest...
one fine day,she and a man [ko Grady] was waiting for me besides the house of bread where i work as the builder.
when i met her,we hug each other like i've known her for life but has never meet for a long period of time.that kind of tenderness is only the beginning.She passed me her hard work of achievement,it's a box of sushi and all specially for me,the whole tenderness filled me by then :]

I met Rachel,if my memory didnot failed me,it was on last december.Trying to know her with my broken chinese and impressed by her taste in fashion.From that moment,i think she is cute.

i dont know what plan that Daddy is giving me but to reach there,He always make me happy.This time,His present for me is her,to keep me smiling on the way to His plan.

Thank you Daddy,Thank you Rachel :]

Better is open rebuke
Than love that is concealed.
Faithful are the wounds of a friend,
But deceitful are the kisses of an enemy.

Proverbs 27:5-6

Let's soar together,high up into the sky!