Thursday, October 30, 2008

never too late :P

it's one day close to the end of October

although...time has passed....Good news is still good news...to me it's like a bread freshly baked from oven which taste delicious and even until the bakery is close somehow the bread is still edible and delicious.

So the very first is My beloved cousin,Poppy Ludovita turns 17,and i'm happy that finally i managed to get her a proper present and hope that she like the music player.

Secondly,Omedetou to my beloved Ce Fenny and Ko Edo for their beautiful wedding and especially family Blessed has contributed to the wedding merry by [i shall say rare opportunity] of dance choreographed only for her. Plok Plok Plok Blessed!

Thirdly,Omedetou to ce Sanny and Ko anchiang wedding too!they are my colleague at sunday school!

Fourthly,the quote 'save the best for the last' is true indeed..hehe...it's the I'm Yours retreat [retreat specially for Sunday School teachers] .....
as the title of the retreat,at that moment...at that 3 days,continuously I feels His presence..continuously anointed by Him,continuously fill with deeper knowledge of His words,continuously praising Him
That moment,i committed that I'm His...

Lastly,to October Babies...Happy Birthday!

Note: I'm still Devi with limited memory that needs to re-read the schedules recorded in my calender,so above sequence is by the weeks...How amazing that my weekends this month is filled with good news...