Monday, March 16, 2009

Gargantuan Orange

A Wretched mood I had for these while,feel that the time is eating me and i'm too difficult that i cant move to another organ smoothly.a long break?I wouldnt even dare to think about it.see,time consuming!ugh.

I just need crazy roller coaster rides.i wouldnt mind many rounds.

But.....

I've got something really better than anything i expect of.

On the way to Puri today,for ACE session,the time when the sun is brushing it's teeth before it sleep.That brushing teeth period is really captivating.

I saw a really gargantuan orange clear sun,surrounded by the pink purple sky.it was so awesome that it caused me blink-blink for a while.hehehe...
another amazing thing is,let me shout this out:it's here!JAKARTA,my birth town!

a wonder that God has created.To please me and ease me.man-made has lose many points creating roller coaster!:P though i still want to ride on!hiya!

The bad thing is i left my camera and phone at home.and we are on the road that no reliable cellphone i can use to capture this gigantic sun.

And...and...it reminds me of Takeshi in Accuracy of death,he is so much wish to see the sunny sky and he never thought he is able to see one.at the end of the movie,he seen it.

Whereas i'm here,never knew that the sun can go beyond the sunset beauty until today.