Sunday, September 19, 2010

and the cycle is back....

And yea....
A long Holiday is no more,do i even have it long out of the 3 months break?at this age,when you have a school break,you work!no chance to be a lazy bum when i always think of my bed,blanket and bolster......

Especially tomorrow,even it still 10 hours away,i already dread about it.....no more i love monday because half of my day is taken by grammar class!ouch...what a great start eh?! and.... and.....my cliche has been transferred to another class..yea,in college you no more can find "besties" but at least they are the people i am comfortable hanging with and i'm gonna miss them more than not meeting them for the term break!...

And for my tomorrow and future days,this (in all your ways acknowledge Him,and he will make your paths straight. Proverbs 3:6) going to accompany me always!

And there is so many September Babies!!!Happy birthday to you all!!

"I pray that the Lord
will bless you . . .
as long as you live." Psalm 128:5