Friday, July 13, 2012

GURU



AHA! never expected this will come into my life, teaching experiences! I am now embarking on teaching profession at English First, phew...so much to adjust, so much to learn, sometimes my brain feel more stupid and foolish than before because like Eldrige says "in the spider-web of facts, many a truth is strangled" (i have been absorbing so much disclosures).....
Hence,finally i can feel why my lecturers always said that they are not walking dictionary...yeah,we are not...still being a teacher your capacity of knowledge needs to be wider and deeper...as you go deeper,you unlock more odds beyond the ordinary..phew...it ain't easy but im enjoying my new experience though...the students i have met, the other teachers and co-workers.....they tend to shape me better bits by bits..

im looking forward to the challenges!God gives me wisdom and strength and pureness :]

Jesus bless teachers around the world!Amen....

Sit down before fact as a little child, be prepared to give up every conceived notion, follow humbly wherever and whatever abysses nature leads, or you will learn nothing.  ~Thomas Huxley