Friday, July 13, 2012

cutting-edge


THEN



NOW



Hisashiburi! (it has been a while Japanese version)


one thing extraordinary thing that i did to myself these months that hovered in a blink, i have my hair cut really super short.... it was a superb feeling! No contrite feeling of losing my long hair :D.. i'm comfortable with my this new bob hair. The same statement when i met my acquaintances were "are you having a heart broken?" cliche but no im absolutely feeling good!it's just that indeed my long hair had given me many problems, for instance:Hair Loss (scarier more than i thought it would be), i was freaked out if it's going to get worse so i cut it short and while receiving intensive treatments,i am also experimenting a new style. im thankful to my superb aunt for owning a salon business that i can save big penny to splurge on treatment and hair do all the time.


Some of my attitude changed after i cut my hair short, even my taste in clothing... i also walk differently sometimes...ah i think this supposedly what they normally called a breakthrough...hmm....


I'm gonna miss my long hair though, and i will wait for my hair to grow long...hopefully this time it's going to be in a healthier condition :]


Adios! Peace be upon you......