Saturday, April 26, 2008

My night with a 'real different society'. :]

This is the birthday young man who just turned 21 years old,Jeremy. And i love number 9
This the 'Ah Beng'....a really naughty little Pretty crab, Yong Shan.
This is the family of pretty crab... they are a warm family with funny parents.
i will not miss one of their family member, Bibi.
through classical to Sentimental.. stranger no more. She is my lovely sis, Suzentio.


Have you ever wonder if you came to a party with strangers that you are not familiar with and you still have to feel comfortable? walked passed and smiled to couple of girls who are naturally pretty with thique make up and sexy dressing,the guys who has piercing and tattoo? I felt uncomfortable as I looked like a geek who just dismissed from her class. They are so called Ah Beng & Ah Lian society. Loud conversation were involved, Mahjong is the game and Ah long Pte Ltd is the DvD that was played to entertain the guest like me. Is like a ice breaker to me.
Though we couldn't comment on anything, we still have our strong weapon, speak in Bahasa.
After all,they are all friendly. But being with my own zone is still the best after all.