Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Thank you Daddy!

Clockwise>>>Hendra,Devi,Lydia,Dian,Rancu,Elisa,Jennita,
Andreas,Hermawan,Stella,David,Alex, David,Bayu.
A night at Oleander.

Woaaahh... a good recommendation! delicious mango cheesecake! mukya :]
American Idol has 2 Famous "Ds" - David Archuleta & David Cook
I'm proud that our Blessed also has 2 talented "Ds" - David Suwarto & David Chandra

Begin with April Mop,ended with birthdays celebration.
I'm thankful to my Daddy that eventhough his child was learning her lessons for being a spendthrift, He still loves me.

He sent ce Heleni to deliver me a $20 NTUC voucher.
He sent me Ce Elisa to always provide me with emergency cash.
He sent me Ce Anita for filling dinners.
He sent me delicious cakes - durian cake,chocolate cake from Jack's place,and mango cheesecake.
He sent me lovely people who never stop concern for me.
Unfailingly,He sent me little and big things to please me.
He keep sending because He will not let me lack of anything.

I want to end this month with a never enough thanks to my Daddy and Jesus. I love You! Cant imagine me without You,Jesus.

P.S: i've learnt my lessons. :]