Monday, September 8, 2008

i like him




Remember Horton Hears a Who?
Most of you remember the elephant,i bet.
Horton?Oh...the Elephant movie right?
But i remember this cute little boy,who keeps quiet all the time but at the end of the show,he amazed me by his beautiful voice and he saved his world.I like him.

And now,more realistic and alive.I was introduced again to this type of guy..hahaha...both are one of a kind,both are self-pity to have their kind of family and both DONT TALK!
Dwayne,as realistic as he is,he has a real name called Paul Dano.In the movie,he took a vow of silence until he get to enter a Pilot school.Will you do something like that to encourage yourself?
but sadly he turns out to be colour blind and he is so mad that the first sentence he spoke after 9 months of silence is "I HATE YOU ALL!" [all:his family]
but after he cools down he says:"I'm Sorry,i'm really upset.those words i said,i dont mean it".
he still knows how to apologise because he loves his family after all and especially his sister..
His expression in the movie is so cyuteee..hehe..I like him.