Sunday, September 7, 2008

September Movie :]

A movie freak i am,
September only passed by,a week. and many movie has captured my heart..hehehe....
and so i watched Wedding Gaze,My DNA says i love you,Little miss sunshine and the latest,Hana Yori Dango Movie..
These movie,never fail my first sight.[love at first sight dink*]
Yea.....different movie has given me different messages of love but only one that didnot pampered me and most of movie audience,those happy ending movie,it's the Little miss sunshine,rate by stars i'm gonna give the stars in the sky,rate by thumbs i gonna give my thumbs and borrowed my friends thumb.
I watched it real late though,late in hour and late in time..Gotcha?
the movie was commented two years ago and i just knew it recently few days ago from Ce Anita,we went to Dvd kiosk to rent it and didnt manage to watch it until the very last minute of due rental.Try not to disturb our neighbour,room and houses,we are accompanied by two headset [amazed by nowadays gadget,two headset can be pluck in a laptop]...i think it's useless,because we laugh louder.
Little Miss Sunshine is about a dysfunctional family,means: they are not born as a doctor,lawyer or role model family every family yearns it.Each member of the family has their deep weakness and they know that they have a family that is so so imperfect but inside them,they each have a role to act when they are together and they truly love each other.Many things from the movie i cant describe here,i'm overwhelmed beyond the words.Hahaha [HUA JANG!]
I love the volkswagen car,i love the messages...
I love Dwayne...my new crush...

Hana Yori dango!i wont forget to mention how great you are too!hahaha..SUKIDES!:]