Sunday, September 7, 2008

only heaven knows

It might be too late,i know..
Again i'm going to say the dull word again! MISS!
the days have passed,and all will be kept in your memory but sometimes,it might just lost...lost in space
I dont know how many parts that i've lost because too much of present has indulged me in it now....i need a break...a real break...
I treasure simplicity and heaven knows i need it now.
It's time for me to think of my next plan,my next step and with this present i'm living now,I cant do it oh Daddy...
Not just an excuse to have all the leisures that i Love to do,not just a lazy day at home,not just a day without responsiblity...
I need to find out myself Daddy,what do i really want...I can just be sleeping through time and let Your will be done,but again Heaven knows..What do i really want..I want to run to know it and to know Your plans for me because i dont want anymore redundant fats to slow me down!
I need a break...a long break...