Monday, December 15, 2008

Graduate last Saturday






































Kewl
:#

why am i feeling real sad?
I should be happy that i've reached my 6 months target working at breadtalk,i survived well.Shouldnt I?Hey!it's myself i'm talking about!
But..i've grown there,that is the problem.it has became a sentimental value.

everywhere there is a door,people pull and push,close and open.and the door has become a tool for people to come and go.

colleagues that i met initially at breadtalk,all of them went to another place though we knew just for awhile but that is fine,i'm feeling normal.after they went,the new colleagues who came,these people who is the one i spent my long hours with until the very last hour im at centrepoint breadtalk.I'm going to miss them very much.
Time is the machine to grow value.

I learnt alot from there.they are also the place to make me grow closer to being a God's child.
My patient is being test,my anger is being test,my humbleness being test and my wisdom is being used.
They are also the ones who i keep trying to show that being a child of God is really a great thing!
In return,they know I love Jesus and Jesus loves me.They respect us.

I also learnt bits of managing a business,customer needs,production and skills.

I also learnt breads,breads and breads!many type of breads!

but one important thing that i've learnt,is to accept a person in any condition they are from.To love them whoever they are,like Jesus loves me whoever I am.

Thank you for the opportunity Lord.