Tuesday, December 9, 2008

The owner turns 20


The one who borns on the tail of the year,like mine...is really amazing..i used to grump,why i have to wait for 12 months to be 17 or even 21 [the Adult ticket] but now....i feel really really blessed that i was born on 9 December,feel young is great!

Let me have this chance to do ice breaking for the numerical 20 and to give thanks to each every one around me!

Thank you my FAB for sweet sweet surprise....

Thank you bradellites for the prezzie!:]

Thank you my centrepoint breadtalk peeps for the gifts and teddy bear!

Thank you zen and dina and the guys for doorstep surprise!

Thank you my friends around the world for precious wishes!

A big Thank You for my Daddy in heaven,for them to be in my life.
For Jesus in my life.
For each and everything that I have now.
For that,today i still have the chance to give thanks.
Only You.Thank you.

For the past 19 years.....my childhood,my teenhood...

Goodbye!