Friday, March 5, 2010

historie de ma vie

I just changed my blog title from devi and her angel to historie de ma vie ( my life history) which i quote from the Cassanova book title. not because after i know the english translation but because my name is connected well with it. and for another reason "devi and her angel" doesn't really fit well with my story-telling,as i dont mention much of "my angel"... my literature teacher said that to write a good story,we need a good title and here i am making amend.so any kind of story will fit well here.

Speaking of literature,this semester is my introduction class to literature and i am anticipating alot from this class but sadly, the books here cost ba-bomb as mostly are imported books!and hard to find!i miss the singapore national library where it used to be my favorite place,one of the good thing about Singapore.and yes!....romeo and juliet please come back to life!

Now I but chide, but I should use thee worse,
For thou, I fear, hast given me cause to curse.
If thou hast slain Lysander in his sleep,
Being o'er shoes in blood, plunge in the deep,
And kill me too.
The sun was not so true unto the day
As he to me. Would he have stolen away
From sleeping Hermia? I'll believe as soon
This whole earth may be bor'd, and that the moon
May through the centre creep and so displease
Her brother's noontide with th' Antipodes.
It cannot be but thou hast murd'red him;
So should a murderer look- so dead, so grim.[A Midsummer Night's Dream]