Wednesday, March 17, 2010

jig-gig-jig-saw



1000 pieces is an easy task when you do with somebody,it can be really fun and you forget the time.

back then,when i was younger,my mum used to get me jigsaw puzzles...mostly disney characters...and when there is one missing puzzle,you wouldnt want to know how bad i've cried.Since then, i will not do my puzzle or carrying it around to another place from where i initially do the puzzle.i will stuck at the same place until the final piece.

Now as i'm getting older,jigsaw puzzle is still part of my favourite collections...it has alot of meaning..

When connect puzzle with my life and God...it's quite similar...I know at the end of the days,my home will be where God is,there are roads to go through to reach the sacred home..the road of misery,hardship,courage,bliss,happiness and temptation.Giving up is as easy as drinking water but because the love of God,giving up is trash and foolish.Puzzle is also the same thing,sometimes when you get a piece to put together with the other pieces,it fits nicely but at the other time it fits no where that you need to change to a different piece.the unknown piece will be revealed at the end of the day,and you will feel great about it.

I am both worried of my life and when doing puzzle,afraid that the nightmares of losing a piece of the puzzle will come back again.
slowly,worries fade.....
the full picture is there,the happy ending is written,you just have to be more patient.

i'm still learning to be patient...without it...nothing will be accomplished.