Friday, March 12, 2010

reverie

if i'm an author,i will fulfill my wishes on hundred of papers. I will pour all the beautiful story in my mind, i will pour all my doubt...i will pour everything out of my mind that my brain will be clear all the time.

If i'm a pilot,i will take all my problems way up high to the sky and let all the problems fly with the moving clouds because i know my problems will be gone forever,evaporate with the white clouds.

if i'm a baseball player,i will use my needs as my strength to run for the homerun, the more that i need, the faster i can run.

if i'm a zookeeper, i will have the fulltime worrying about hundredth of animals,breed them,tame them and thus i learn to be patient from it to deal with creature that are more dangerous than the animals,us,the human.

........what if there's no if? i will just be a dreamer to be all that..


you are loved,devimaria