Monday, April 25, 2011

after easter...


 "Heal my heart and make it clean
Open up my eyes to the things unseen
Show me how to love like You have loved me
Break my heart for what breaks Yours
Everything I am for Your Kingdom's cause
As I walk from earth into eternity"
                                          Hossana-Hillsong

This is my favourite song of all time but when this song was played as one of the worship song on the Easter service at the church last Saturday...each of the word,each meaning behind the words consumed me all over again..

i watched Passion of the Christ,i read the Luke verses,i pray,im indulge in the Easter celebration,Easter mood but.....what is it that i
            should do after all these passed,back to the routines,
back to reality..another new days,
another new weeks and another new months...

that few lines from a song,explain it all......