Sunday, July 24, 2011

i like explanations

Ah~ah~ah~ now i took ages to post something in my blog even at the moment i have so much to say but i just couldnt sit down nicely and type insanely...

1.I always feel tired when i reached home, the only thing in my mind is always a nice shower and my bed.
2. the wi-fi modem is under repair,and it has been repairing until i dont know when it will be fixed so i need to go to living room for surfing the internet and i always get attention of what im doing with my lappie which i dont like that at the end,i felt slack doing it.
3.Now, im having long term break....before that,several weeks ago...i was having lingering madness to get the term over.it was overwhelming.. long queue of projects and theory papers to study!now it's finally over and i have already seen my term results,at least the effort paid off,well,good enough.
4.though i am having term break now,i cant be a bummer at home,or go wherever as i wish,as some of you know i work as a make up artist in my aunt's bridal and there are many couples having pre-wed shoots and the d-day of the wedding days almost on every week so im getting attached with the bridal almost everyday.
5.there are pending post coming up! ^^