Thursday, December 31, 2009

The best in me

What I say the best this year......

I have a very long list before the year end....

best christian song:menjadi sepertiMu by TW

Best moment:It was a tight hug from someone's papa telling me that I'm a good girl..it was very quick but so loving and tender

Best message:
a message from ZEN " Yaya.Our heart for you.haha..Must keep it okay?whenever you miss us,rmb there is always you in our heart. :) " awwwwww....I love her..

Best Indonesia song:
cinta pertama dan terakhir by Sherina Munaf,the Mv is good too

Best search in You Tube:
Arashi...arashi and arashi...especially their variety show(Arashi no shukudaikun) with Inoue mao..I always like the Domyouji and makino character..they fit well with each other.

Best Taiwan series:
Black and white ofcos..even post their details previous months ago..sadly Zaizai lose the golden award.

Best movie:Avatar.Sorry Harry Potter..i still anticipate for you next year though. Anyway James Cameron really like his leading actor sounds Jake or Jack..Titanic Jack also popular.

Best unforgettable taste:
The juiciest mushroom cook by anonymous chef from shangrila.

Best book:
"What matter most by Luanne Rice"I bought this at an offer price while waiting for Lin and Ipan to watch Hillsong.I read many this year but this book really captivated me.

Best lesson:
Swimming lessons by Elsa,the Bee swimming club senior.at least i can save myself when my husband have to choose between his mum and me at the crisis moment.

Best thrill:
almost attack by a group of big monkeys while doing outdoor photo shooting.

best korean series:
My fair lady-Yoon Eun Hye. Even my aunt asking for more that we watch it past the midnight.

Best tv episodes that i wont miss:
Queen of Seondeok airing at 5.00,Indosiar channel. Thanks to the salon staffs.I'm following it now.

Best crying moment:
Get lost in Tanah Abang after the freshman orientation.alone.crowded.stranger everywhere.many Abang".No Taxi.Cellphone malfunction.Hot.walk and keep walking.when i reached home,i cry.i told them i want to go back to Singapore.hahaha

best night of the nights:
the night when i see thousands of star twinkling on the sky at Unjung Genteng.it's so real...

best game:
Grand theft auto at PSP.

best repeated song: be with you by wilber pan and Akon

best instrumental music: love story meets Viva La vida by Jon Schidmt.

Best phenomenal: This is it - i miss you Michael Jackson!

best annoying but lovable sister:Poppy Ludovita

Gosh...it will continue if i dont stop myself..best party,best dvd,best actress,best actor,best yoghurt brand,best this and best that......

the worst is the dust,just sweep it away.
What a wonderful year.Happy new year everyone!