Sunday, December 20, 2009

So far yet they are here




Today i have the short re-uni at city tower with old church peeps..
Unexpected to see some of them here....

and that made me wonder alot on my way back home after a good bowl of bibimbap...
i've been wondering whether the church that brought us all together here today or Christmas celebration..My daily Sunday I go to a different church,my life is not connected to anyone of them,hardly talk to each other,even lunch together and the like but today i'm really happy to meet them,the closeness is there,i feel me at Orchard Tower level 7.

As we keep going...the days keep going.....

suddenly..we halt...we look at our surrounding,christmas trees already decorated the empty corners,colourful lights twinkling,carol adding to the hum of city noise..

and we will all have this talk..what we have achieve this year?

we have eleven more days to get the 2009 Hura-Hura..

5 more days to Saviour birthday celebration........