Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Paton and their angel

The family Paton is a missionary family that were send to a very deserted island by one of the evangelism institution. People who live in the island still primitive and they were cannibals. whenever outsiders stepped their feet on the island,they will be the cannibals delicious meal.

The Patons sleep at the seaside every night for their first days of serving.The weirdest part was that the cannibals only observe them from the distance behind the bushes,afraid to go near the Patons.

Few years later the tribe has been won,then tribe asked the Patons " Paton,when your family and you were sleeping at the seaside back then,whose army that we've seen surrounding your family?"

The Patons deeply know that the army was send by God,they are the Angels that were send to watch and protect them.

I had an unusual morning because of this story.

Maybe i dont have an army of angels but i know God at least sends me an angel to be with me all the time,comfort me,protect me,bless me,love me,remind me and warn me.

Others too...

"The angel of the Lord encamps around those who fear Him,and he delivers them." Psalm 34:7