Monday, December 7, 2009

Mad Job

Yesterday was a mad day that i choose to off from classes today...

woke up at 2am,only sleep with 2 hours...
Some are coming back from supper or night clubbing but i have to go to work..

and standing all day to draw pretty faces...
only can drink a gulp of water and nonstop drawing to fight the rushing time.

what a job..if i have this kind of job offer everyday,i think i rather pack my things and move to mountain and live.*groan*

all got to to with these artist job:actress,designer,photographer,have to get used to sleepless situation.For me it's so hard,really,I love my bed and i love sleeping.
at first i have to struggle this unfriendliness from my mind,eyes and body but after fighting so hard,I win,this job win.

at night,I still have to attend the wedding dinner..they says yesterday,6 december 2009 was a good day for wedding that you can receive 4 to 6 wedding invitation.
I can only go 2.
Imagine how crowded was the road...

I have survived doing this job this year,and hope i can do better result next year.As in the make up skills getting better and better.
be a boss,only make up one person and already earn many digit,let the assisatants to do the rest of the customers.haha..they must be saying dream on devi!

the road is still long vi...

everyone has worked hard!