Sunday, June 15, 2008

Job scope

When i was 10, I remember I want to be a veterinarian...

When i was 17, I remember I want to be a famous basketball player....

When i was 18,I remember I want to be a renowned patissier..

When i'm getting older, I find myself not consistent,it's not a good thing..

In short while,In short time,In short period...I keep having new inspiration of what I should be...

A jewelery designer,a stewardess,a photographer,a movie producer,an archaeologist,a psychologist

At the end,He is the one who set the path that I shall walk on,all comes back to Him...

Now,i'm at the starting line to be a renowned patissier...call me a Junior Baker now..

One thing i'm really sure that deep inside,I want to be a missionary..

Whatever i'll be,the glory is only for my daddy,for Him,Jesus Christ...