Saturday, June 7, 2008

My Elevator Week

Ce kat ama ko Coro :P
Devi Maria ama pacar barunya..hehehe...
Donut!Devi Cinta Donut!
Panda Bento!...ada Pork,ada chicken,ada egg ama seaweed
the bricks,i managed to avoid collapsing the whole thing

*warning,it's going to be a long post!*

When you as free as a bird,you will do something that you've been wanting to do..
it's true because here is the list that i've achieved for this week...
1. i love photography and i've been wanting to be like a pro photographer who go to places,snap and shot interesting objects.I went to Bugis,City Hall and Raffles Place.Singapore is a small country but the structures here are quite interesting.
2.I made donuts together with ah beng who was putting alot of effort to make the dough,Jennita and our shifu,ce Leslie.It might not be as great as JCO or Krispy Kreme but it's still the best because it's HOME MADE.
3.I ride bicycle to CuyCuy house for FA from Braddel,I admit that i'm getting abit shag because the obstacle of steep slope I find it so difficult to overcome that i need to get down from the bike and walk it to the top.A caution to exercise often.Heh.
4.I made a panda bento,a promise fulfilled and from my part,maybe it's rather slow but I mean it,a sign of conclusion to our story because i don't expect the story to be continue neither do i want it. :]
5.On Wednesday,finally,i went out with Lihua,my old time school mate which i've been waiting to do so.On the same day,I met my old time neneks,Zen and Dina,we played Zenga and built the highest bricks for our record.Spare the humiliating part because I lose in one of the game and I have to do a silly punishment,to get a guy's number.Miss those days,the old times.
I enjoyed so many things....
And then one day,I woke up and nobody at home,the ones around me has their own thing going on but I left with nothing to do,no vision,no mission.haha.Clise.
Yes,yes..no more waking up early in the morning,no more executive attires,no more hammed in the train,no more daily mass emailing,no more annoying colleague,no more nasi goreng for lunches but those days were at least better and I miss messengering with Lolla all day,consulting Ko Dr Charlton,lunches with Ce Gladys at Amoy Street.
No responsibility sometimes is really pathetic because you only left with your own conscience.Nowadays,especially at my this age,you either have to work or study.
and that day I felt so useless,again Po made my day after all,thanks to Jiji,ko Coro,for the Kungfu Panda treats at GV Max.
Kungfu Panda is a hilarious movie and luckily this time I fell for China Panda :P
Thank you Braddelites,I love you!

Master U-Gui says,yesterday is history,tomorrow is mystery and today is a gift because it's called present.

And so i believe my mystery is a gift for me too,fill you the interesting mystery in my next post....so till then :]