Monday, May 12, 2008

God bless me From A to J Last week!

An amazing sweet Sunday,He showed me Live that He is Real through Children,my fellow Sunday school teachers and myself. Again, I'm at another level. :]

Baptist certificate was ready in time after a long period of waiting. :]

Celebrating Mothers day,I just kept in silent but God asked me to tell someone how great is my mum,i told ce Anita and i was glad that she said my mum is a FUN MUM!I felt better. :]

Dying to eat Indomie,He gave me a chance to shop at Batam's supermarket and bought plenty of them although it was a futile trip. :]

Enough allowance to spend on the heavy taxes when taking the ferry to Batam. :]

Feeling great when Zen & Dra fetched me from jetty and was impressed by the bulky blue rocky car,an urge to try driving but He reminded that I have an important thing to do. :]

Grumble and fidgeting when seating at the outdoor cabin because of the smoke puffs, He made me fell asleep throughout the whole journey, I had a peaceful sleep. :]

He let me encounter him and He taught me to be calm, thanks for the bubble tea. :]

I was tired and restless and confused because of my birth cert but He reassured me that everything is going to be alright and yes, I found my birth cert. :]

Jesus made me love children more and more after the Sunday service. :]