Thursday, May 15, 2008

Onii chan

as requested,this is my onii chan
First kiss, a sweet and lovely Japanese drama that i just watched.I like drama with charming and pretty casts,they have it. This story is mainly about a brother who loves her sister whom only left with 50% chances to live . The way how the brother concerned and did everything for her,reminds me of my own brother.
Frankly, i'm in close term with my brother only since 3 years ago. We've been stranger since we were young. I moved to Medan for 9 years and he was at Jakarta.Like the sequel in the drama,but fortunately i'm not dying and our parents are not divorce. He went to America when i moved back again to Jakarta. Our path never meet though we are siblings. I knew all about him through my relatives.He is a quiet and extrovert guy,they say.
When my mum fell sick,really sick,he came back to Indonesia. He also came to Singapore when my mum was hospitalised at one of the hospital here,taking care of her when i'm at school. Slowly, I began to know him.I began to be pampered by him.I began to earn scolding from him, I began to joke with him, I began to do what normally siblings do.
My relatives were amazed by the way how he treat me,they says that he has changed.Maybe love changed him,because he met his wife in America.Doesnt matter anymore in any way because i'm contented of who he is now.
I used to deny that I have a brother when questioning about sibling,but now I'm proud to have him as my brother who supports me in everything I do until today,provide me with the things that I need and a brother who is now my strong pillar when I have none.
Thank you ko Charles! :]
P.S: Sometimes it may be abit late but at the end you will still found it because you are bond by blood and Love is strong!