Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Not just pictures

How i wish there is a somebody who capture every scenes in my life?

all the things that happened to me,things that happened too fast,sometimes i feel too exhausted to explain anything,to share it in writing,to even say it verbally.

I wish pictures tell my story,and someone can understand it.

but,i'm selfish. I need privacy.

The peak point that happened to me these few days ago,Devi no longer an executive lady.I found no passion at all being a secretary,and if i stay for few days or hours more,i might turning myself into nobody,into somebody that full of mistakes,into somebody who is far way from being an angel,into somebody who is not myself. A girl who in love with adventures
Thanks God,i realised it fast,escaped from it fast and end it nicely.

A turning point of my life?Maybe...

Anyway, today,with SLR camera that I borrowed from Hendra,yearning to be a real photographer,travel to places,capture beautiful moments and interesting objects is growing wildly in my heart. :]

and thanks to Jennita for being my cutesy,lovely model today.

I miss Lolla too