Friday, May 9, 2008

My Daddy is a comedian

LOlla!I got it too!I got it too!A big hug for you :]
Indeed anointing and an amazing night although I was feeling self-conscious because of my super mini skirt that I was forced to wear because i woke up late in the morning to work and I only have my crumpled shirt,oh iron man!please stay at braddel.
I was worried that Ce Biena or any other leaders will look at me in a different way :[ (this because i know it's inappropriate to dress that way to church )
Thanks to Andreas who brought me a huge jacket that can cover my whole leg!:P
I was amazed by Him,He loves us so much that He is showing us that He can be a comedian through Holy Spirit. Our daily life basis for some of us is from YouTube,television,or even movie in cinema [envy you for having more allowance than me:)]. We watched many type of pilem;sad story,romantic story,thriller,horror [not for me] and almost 80% of the population in this world love the most,comedy movie. He knew it,He wants us to experience it in Him too,Oh Daddy,you are so jealous.I can sense it!:P...
You made it Dad,Your comedy is so funny that it cannot be compared to all the comedy movie in this universe and it's free! I love You so so so much!
P.S: What's next Dad?I know You love me dearly too,no horror please! :P