Wednesday, May 7, 2008

little glimpse of my ability

Yesterday,at cell group we are told to unleash our potential..
For the past 19 years of school,awarded being a TOP student were a rare oppurtunity due to my endless sleeping and chit-chating in class.OOPS :P
This is why,it is so easy for me to remember the achievement that i'm proud of during my school time.
It was my Literature class,I like literature especially when the material taught were from ShakeSpeare collections.And at that time,it was all about Romeo & Juliet.
Do you realise that when you like the subject you'll make a perfect piece?
I did, my Romeo & Juliet project was the best in the class because I managed to get an A plus star.[read:A*] My teacher even requested to keep the piece,i was honoured to let her have it but now i'm regreting it.
I'm not boasting or anything but i really will do the best when I'm interested.
Compare to Mathematics,I do like that subject but that subject doesn't like me at all,it even screwed me all the while. So i've lose interest in it. :]

This is some verse that is so sweet from Romeo & Juliet,although it's a romance,unfortunately it's not happy ending.

Romeo:How silver-sweet sound lovers' tongues by night,Like softest music to attending ears!

Romeo: Did my heart love 'til now? Forswear its sight. For I never saw true beauty 'til this night.

Romeo: O, wilt thou leave me so unsatisfied?
Juliet: What satisfaction canst thou have tonight?
Romeo: The exchange of thy love's faithful vow for mine.
Juliet: I gave thee mine before thou didst request it!

Romeo: But, soft! what light through yonder window breaks? It is the east, and Juliet is the sun.

And when they kissed,i like the part when Juliet says to Romeo : You kiss by the book

P.S: love like there's no tomorrow. :]