Friday, July 4, 2008

Daddy reply to my letter

His answer never Late!never...
Today,i received His reply...
He says,my precious,Do you know that I love you so much,more than anything this world can ever give you..
Yes,it's true..this is just a setback,I'll will be with You,i'll be there so everything will be alright...
Don't you read your bible my precious?but don't be afraid.I'm willing to wait.I know deep inside who you are my precious and i love you deeply.
Now,enjoy your Kids Bible camp tomorrow,I'm showing one phenomenal event there,something big that will moved you and the people around you to love me even more.

Psalm 55:22,Cast your burden on the Lord,and He shall sustain you;He shall never permit the righteous to be moved.

ooooooh...what can I say Daddy?do you know that right at the moment,my desire to hug You is so huge....I love You!Thank you Daddy!Thank you!