Monday, July 7, 2008

Super Kids Saturday

my first time feeling so energised in the morning,even the song-song that i did sold out well,they tried it and it's delicious...ooohh...feeling happy make everything turns out great and i am really happy on that morning because I was able to join the Kids biblecamp although i'm going to miss the first session.
rushing to get my duty done,excited and anxious.one good china man understand that i need to leave already,he asked me to go and he said that he will settle the rest,even punching my time card because I was late by 2 minutes for work and i have to do extra half an hour but thanks to Ta ge ge Ah kun,one of the senior baker...I can leave early.Thanks God for great people at my work place!
So i want pictures to continue my story this time!

http://picasaweb.google.com/marieridingcarousel/SuperkidsCamp

I'm quite sad that i cant stay due to ministering for Junior Kids at Hyatt on Sunday,also sad that i cant join the escape...anyway,I can feel the perfect and wonderful moments of Superkids camp just by hearing from those who is there...awwww...We love you Daddy!Thank you once again!