Thursday, July 17, 2008

Shen jing bing!

A big sighed of relieve that the promotion nightmare is finally over....
Many things that I learned in just that 4 days..
I learned to be careful with my communication,oooh...sometimes it's hard when you have to converse other language besides your own mother language with foreigners.My clique at breadtalk,mostly are chinese from China and Malaysia.The whole conversation apply there is mandarin.I know mandarin,I speak mandarin,I listen to mandarin,I sing in mandarin but i cant argue with mandarin!So because of my limited argument phrase,I shoot off 'Sen jing bing' (crazy) to a China ge ge that has been good and caring to me.
To him,it's really a hurtful word thus he was mad at me,totally mad.He scolded me off in deep and fast Mandarin which i can only respond to him by walking away because i dont understand and doesnt want to make things worse.
Because of that,maybe I became the first 'lucky' girl that has made him throw his temper the first time and to a young girl..hehe..he is not that type of hot-temperred person,he is a happy-go-lucky person and very humorist.
If in Bahasa Indonesia,I say crazy always; enak gila,keren gila,lucu gila!...but to them maybe it's whole lot of different meaning..so the next day i told him about this,he laughed and before even i told him these,he acted so gently to me because he is such a gentleman who is not fret about yesterday events and be petty,but sadly i lost his normal self the way that he used to make me laugh.maybe soon things will work out well,I will learn more of beautiful words in mandarin.

It's a process.Yes,it will make me even a better person this time.:]