Monday, July 21, 2008

oh no!now,my Daddy is a director!

Today...I have the whole day to myself..
Sleep till noon,accompanied by a friendly weather,by hot milo,by delicious lunch cooked by ce Anita's mum...and later at night,durian that ko david bought,Ai's curry chicken dinner..oooh...what more can i ask for?I have been waiting for this day,day that i miss it so much, a homey day.
although,i'm going to miss my Sunday again..but I was overwhelmed by today-rainy day,feeling so comforting that i couldnt care much what will happen next....
In so little time,these days,I managed to finish one great book,one lovely drama.
The book that i've been reading is about a Japanese girl who love pastries and met an american men,went to America to get married but at the end,after the engagement party he ditched her for ex flame.this japanese girl who dislikes japan's system and Japanese man,doesnt want to go back to Japan.She survived in America after going through so many obstacles,her unique character attracted to a Japanese guy that she's living with at America.That Japanese guy also dislikes Japan's system and hate Japan,he also has an American girlfriend.well still,at the end,both of them,both who have the same prejudice fall in love with each other.:]
This book is called,Midori by moonlight.I believe reading a great book,Fate is also involved.for example,i love pastry,so do the main character in the book.in real life will be,Devi by moonlight.hehehe
The idol taiwanese drama that i watched is called smiling pasta,cast:Cyndi wang and Nicholas Teo.a Romance-comedy drama and yes,like it's title,it has made me smile after watching this,melodramatic eh?I dont mind to watch drama that makes me feel happy.I read one of the comment for this drama and captivated by this comment,she says:too bad,it wont happen in the real world.and i was like...hahahaha..do you think she want the sad scenes in the drama do happen in her life?well...she is wrong..in fact,in real life where we are living right now,these sweet,romantic things happened everyday and everytime.For example,after i watched this drama,i read lolla's blog and find out that she has a new friendster,share with her boyfriend..ooohh..sweet!..
For me?in my life,i find myself so blessed,Yes,still,many obstacles that i have to go through,but around me,i'm living with a great family in Singapore,having many great friends,a Fa that loves me.well,maybe now the real lead actor not in the scenes yet but...oooohh...I dont have time to fret and my face never stop smiling.In my life,I have a great director,He gave me the script,i read and in between there is alot of difficult Scenes but it doesnt matter because come to the ending,It's Happy Ending after all.
My life even better than any type of drama because i have the Mighty Director and it is REAl!