Friday, July 11, 2008

Extreme Song -Song!

Just came back from my beloved breadtalk..the exact time is 11.20 pm..
Am I tired after standing the whole day?I would say No.
In fact,Im going to watch a korean movie later on...hehehe...

uhmm...before the Kids biblecamp,they wouldnt let me take a one day leave,even i would want it to be unpaid!and that whole week,i'm on my strike!being childish,at that time,I couuldnt care much!keeping quite the whole time,didnt respond to anything that they say,behaving so Bad and Brat..until the day before the biblecamp,I prayed and gained a courage to ask one last time with a proposal i prepared that I shall take the half day from my off day next week.I was glad that they agreed on it.

Coming back to work on Monday,they asked me to go home after lunch,so Monday is my off day this week and I have returned the half day.due to Breadtalk 8th Anniversary,they are having promotion for 4 days.From this Friday to next Monday.All bread sell at $1.10 and many more other privileges.

This is why I have to go early for work as early as 8 am and go home late at night as late as 10 pm,the earliest until next Monday.Stand the whole day,going to miss my Sunday this week,less leisure time and making thousands of Song-Song in a day.Normally,hundreds.
Amazingly I didnt grumble,feeling furious,complaining and neither do i'm feeling "arrrggghhhh!I dont like this job!" in fact,I feel pretty great and i'm having fun.

I just feel contented because God has answered my Big prayer this month and my mood is great,even to never stop obstacles.Yes,because I believe He is there.